Tuesday 23 June 2009

busy times...


hello! I've been very busy lately...doing a design for a Harrods shopping bag, which, after a lot of amendments, is finally finished. Once I get pics I will post them for the world to see!
I have also been busy with Cherry Cherry, which is going well, busy with my after school art club...kids are so funny, and busy looking after my new cat ,Ned, who is a mega pest! Also look out for some new cards coming soon:)

Me and the Fine City gang will be making some appearances at a few craft fairs over the next few months...the first one being the Candy Floss fair in Sheffield on July 18th, see the website for details, and the second one is the Craftwerk fair in London on August 1st, so pop along to either, or both if you're a fan, and buy some fabulous goodies!

2 comments:

d e b b i e said...

lovely teacups x

Clare said...

I'm hopefully going to Craftwerk tomorrow. I didn't get my act together to get a stall, but I'm looking forward to seeing lots of beautiful things!